Download MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan Developer Documentation
Download the latest MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan developer documentation as Qt Creator documentation plugins (qch):
Download the latest MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan developer documentation:
Updating Harmattan developer documentation in Qt Creator
- Download the most recent Harmattan developer documentation .qch files to your computer.
- Start Qt Creator.
- Select Tools > Options.
- In the Options window, select Help.
- Go to the Documentation tab. You can see all the available documentation in the list.
- Click Add, select the .qch file that you have downloaded, and click Open. The new documentation plug-in is added to the list. You can also see the new documentation if you select Help > Contents.
If you have added the new .qch file to Qt Creator but cannot find it in the listed documentation.
- Check that there is no .qch file with the same name in the list. Previous versions of the Harmattan developer documentation may have identical names with later versions.
- If a package with the same name already appears in the list, remove it, close the Options window, and add the new .qch file again.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation.
MeeGo is a registered trademark of The Linux Foundation.
Copyright © 2010-2012 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved.